If for any reason you’re not absolutely delighted with your new gemstones we offer a 14 day, no questions asked, return policy.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Contact us with your original order number and let us know you’d like to return your gemstones.
- We’ll issue you with an RMA code and the return address in Bogota, Colombia. (Returns aren’t accepted without the RMA code.)
- Repack the original gemstones and certificate as you received them, seal the box securely, and mail it off by secure carrier with the right value of insurance, with the RMA code clearly displayed on the outside of the box. You must use a “signed-for and tracked” service. You are responsible for paying for this, and are liable for the consignment until it’s safely returned to us.
- Mail us the tracking code.
- Upon receipt we will check the gemstones and certificates and refund your payment minus our actual shipping and insurance costs, which may differ from the amount you were charged. If the internal security envelope has been opened we have to have a gemologist check and recertified the stones, which may take up to 5 working days, and costs 10% of the retail price. As soon as this done we’ll process your refund.